Kundura Stage’s music and talk program Bi’ Sahne, Bi’ Sohbet (Play Some, Talk Some) launches on May 22.
The program, organized in collaboration with one of Turkey’s leading music platforms Bir Baba Indie, will play host to young and unique musicians of the local music scene at Kundura Sahne with a promise of a good time where conversation and music will flow seamlessly.
Aspiring to create a contemporary Turkish musical memory in pursuit not only of the songs but also the inspiring stories of these young singer-songwriters, Bi’ Sahne, Bi’ Sohbet will provide the audience with a chance to listen to the acoustic versions of the artists’ popular songs and to get to know these urban bards closely.
Moderated by Cihad Satıroğlu and Ahsen Çamlıca, the guests of the first program are Eren Alıcı, aka Evdeki Saat, who after uploading his song “Biraz Olsun” on YouTube in 2014 drew significant attention and is known for his solo debut album “Bizi Orada Arama” released in 2017, as well as his singles like ““Dibi Ne Kadar”, “Hiç Uyanmasam”, “Sarmaşık” and particularly “Uzunlar” which has become a hit; multi-instrumentalist singer-songwriter Dilan Balkay who has accompanied several local bands and musicians such as Dolu Kadehi Ters Tut, Evrencan Gündüz, Can Ozan with her trumpet and powerful vocals and whose solo career took off in 2019 with singles “Bizi Bir Ettim” and “Derken”, followed by unique projects like ““Parçalanmadan”, “Hepsi Kafamda”, “Zor” and her critically acclaimed album of the year 2021 “Kuyu”; and Melis Karaduman who has sparked the public’s interest with her solo works “Anda”, “Zamansız” and “Maske” released in 2021 and with her powerful voice she lent to the R&B songs created in collaboration with musicians like Canay Doğan, Veys Çolak, Yaşar Görkem Arslan and Metehan, and whose success thrives with the EP “Sensus” and her single “Kadın” released this year.
- Standart - 45 TL
- You can purchase your ticket on the website of Beykoz Kundura. We do not sell tickets at the door.For information: +90 216 323 31 30 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- %20 discount applied for the purchase of two tickets
- We would like to remind you that you can access your tickets through “My Tickets” on our website when you have logged on as a member.
You can follow our social media accounts for updates and campaigns.
- The program might change due to unforeseen reasons. The purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or returned unless the show has been cancelled or postponed.
- Those who purchase discounted tickets are expected to show ID at the entrance.
- Our audience can enter Beykoz Kundura 2 hours before the session of the ticket they bought.
- The exhibition titled "Kundura's Memory: The World Within a Factory" can be visited free of charge on the days of the event by reservation. Please visit beykozkundura.com/kundura-memory
- Shooting with a professional camera is not allowed without written permission. We kindly ask you to deliver your recording devices to the security point at the entrance of Beykoz Kundura.
- It is prohibited to bring food and beverages inside the venue.
- The screening will take place on an indoor stage, our certified ventilation systems operate with 100% fresh air and do not include particles.
- Disabled audiences will be able to enter Kundura Sinema from the main entrance.
- Seats are not numbered.
- The seating and common areas of our cinema theater are regularly disinfected before and after screenings.
- In the event that there is a technical issue with the electronic subtitling system, our technicians will first work to resolve the issue, and if that is not possible, the screening will continue without subtitles.
- We kindly ask our audience to pay attention to come to the sessions on time.
- Pursuant to Article 7 of Law No. 7163, “Motion pictures without any content rating and classification may only be shown during festivals, special film screenings and similar cultural and art activities by displaying the rating symbol of 18+ years old.”
- Using cameras, video cameras, mobile phones, etc. during the screening to record is strictly forbidden. Recording with any recording device is prohibited.
- Audio and video recordings will be made by Beykoz Kundura throughout the event, and the recorded images will be published on Beykoz Kundura's website and social media accounts for promotional purposes only. Beykoz Kundura will use the event records for promotional purposes only and will be able to transfer these records to the artist.
- Audiences who arrive late are admitted in the interval; it will not be possible to enter the hall for the concerts without interval.
- Our events have the age limit of 18. Those whor are under the age of 18 can participate in events and concerts with a parent
HOW TO GET HERE?
- You can come to the venue with your own vehicle. Parking is free
- For detailed information on transportation please click