Ticket for this event are sold out. Thanks for your interest.
The Pink Panther
Sheer and hysterical fun of crime and comedy!
Sir Charles Lytton, who leads a secret life as an infamous jewel thief called the Phantom, is after the beautiful Princess Dahla’s priceless diamond the Pink Panther. After fifteen years of pursuit, notoriously clumsy Inspector Jacques Clouseau is determined to catch the Phantom this time and the clues lead him to follow the Pink Panther to a ski resort in Italy.
Starring David Niven, Claudia Cardinale and Peter Sellers, whose portrayal of Inspector Jacques Clouseau won him international acclaim, “The Pink Panther” is also the first installment in a legendary film series with ten more films. Directed by Blake Edwards two years after his notable success with “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, The Pink Panther is a memorable crime comedy with animated characters and features the first title sequence with Henry Mancini’s unforgettable score.
The Pink Panther
United Kingdom / 1963 / Color / 115’ / DCP
English and Spanish; with English and Turkish subtitles
Directed by: Blake Edwards
Produced by: Martin Jurow
Written by: Maurice Richlin, Blake Edwards
Director of Photography: Philip H. Lathrop
Edited by: Ralph E. Winters
Music: Henry Mancini
Starring: David Niven, Claudia Cardinale, Peter Sellers, Robert Wagner
- Standard - 100 TL
You can buy your ticket from the website of Beykoz Kundura. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
For information: +90 216 323 31 30 / +905392541381 / email@example.com
We would like to remind you that you could always access your digital tickets from “My Tickets” tab for your transactions with a member login on our website.
You can follow our updates and offers on our social media pages.
Refund of Ticket: The program may be changed for reasons beyond our control. Purchased tickets cannot be changed or refunded with the exception of screening cancellations or date changes.
Seating Arrangement: Our seats are not numbered. Bringing portable seats/chairs, etc. is not allowed!
For Your Health:
- Ticket control operation is carried out without contact with the QR code digital tickets sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- The event is organized in accordance with the current hygiene rules.
- We recommend the audience to dress according to the weather conditions, as the screening will be open-air.
How to Use the Venues:
- The audience can enter Beykoz Kundura 2 hours before the session written on the ticket they bought.
- We would like to remind you that the event ticket does not provide access to the film sets in Beykoz Kundura, therefore we kindly ask you to stay in the specified areas.
- The exhibition “Memory of Kundura: The World Within a Factory” can be visited free of charge between 19:00 – 21:00 on the event days.
Shooting with a professional camera without a written permission is not allowed. We kindly ask you to leave your recording devices at the security point at the entrance of Beykoz Kundura.
Age Limit: The cinema films that have not been evaluated and classified as per the Article 7 of the Law No. 7163 are screened with +18-age mark in festivals, special screenings and similar cultural and art events.
Screening: All films will be screened in their original language with Turkish subtitles. In case of a technical problem in the electronic subtitle system, we will try to solve the problem first, and if this is not possible, the film screening will proceed without subtitles.
- We kindly ask the audience to arrive on time for the sessions.
- During screenings, recording with a camera, cell phone, and any similar recording device is not allowed.
- Audio and video recordings will be made by Beykoz Kundura during the event and the recorded images will be published on the website of Beykoz Kundura and its social media pages for publicity purposes only. Beykoz Kundura will use the event recordings only for publicity purposes and will be able to transfer these recordings to the event artist.
Foods and Beverages: You can make use of our food and beverage services in the event area or go to Beykoz Kundura’s restaurant Demirane. Bringing foods or beverages from outside is not allowed.
Program Change: Do not forget to follow us on social media! In case of a program change for reasons beyond our control, it will be announced on our website and social media.
HOW TO GET TO BEYKOZ KUNDURA?
- You may use your own vehicle for transportation. Parking is free of charge.
- You may take advantage of our free* boat service between Beşiktaş and Beykoz Kundura throughout the duration of the event.
* Reservations required due to limited capacity. Click here to reserve your spot.
Arrival: BEŞİKTAŞ - BEYKOZ KUNDURA
Time of Departure: 18:30
Boarding Point: The pier in front of Bahçeşehir University
Return: BEYKOZ KUNDURA – BEŞİKTAŞ – KADIKÖY*
Time of Departure: Boats will depart immediately after the screening ends.
*The boat will depart from the Beykoz Kundura Pier, stopping first at Beşiktaş before going to Kadıköy.